After over 80 years of being in business, we wanted to pay homage to our founder, Abraham Rich. We carefully revised his classic parka design and named it for him.
They were originally built for hydroelectric workers who expanded the power grid across Canada during its periods of growth.
Soon others recognized the benefit of this hard-wearing, warm and wind resistant outerwear and repurposed them to stay warm where they worked, farmed or lived.
- 100% cotton 12 oz premium duck with water repellent finish
- Lining: quilted 8 oz polyester insulation
- Brass rivets at stress points
- Detachable snap-off hood with drawstring
- Zip through corduroy collar
- Zip front closure with snap tabs at top and bottom
- Four large scoop pockets
- Inside pocket and media pocket
- Pencil pocket on sleeve
- Rib knit storm cuffs
- Brass zipper
- Inside drawstring waist
- Embroidery zipper